- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi. Scan two-sided documents at up to 62 images-per-minute.
- ScanTag enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
- DirectScan enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name(document being scanned), add a subject line and/or text message.
-Integrated address book can store up to 2,000 contacts, each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Scan documents directly to a USB flash drive.
- Deliver single-sided output at 25 pages-per-minute, or duplex at 7 pages-per-minute.
- Standard network printing, using the redesigned host-based Muratec Printing System, delivers responsive, high-resolution output.
-50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, letterhead, labels, transparencies and more. (20 – 28 lb support)
- Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
-Optional PCL5e / 6, PostScript3, Direct PDF and XPS.
-Optional barcode printing system (supports UPC/EAN, Interleave 25, Code 39, Code 126, PostNet and more).
-Store commonly produced documents, such as forms, into the MFX-2570 memory and print them on-demand.
-Print documents stored on USB flash drives.
-Standard duplex printing.
-Legal-size platen glass captures multipart forms, carbon papers, plastic identification cards and more.
-Card copy mode allows for the seamless copying of two-sided driver’s licenses and/or insurance cards.
-6 second first-copy-out-time (FCOT) and 20 second warm-up time.
-Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder. Multiple fax forwarding locations can be registered based on specific numbers, area codes, etc.
-The e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the MFX-2570 through a network fax server. The operation is transparent to the user by using the same fax interface that is used for sending a traditional fax.
-Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
-System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail, to create an audit trail of usage.
- “My MFP” mode enables each user to access commonly used features on a single screen, regardless of which mode the feature is located in.
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Optional 500-sheet cassette can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 1,050-sheets.
- Shift-sorting physically separates each set in a print/copy job to create a distribution-ready stack of documents.
Print Speed (Simplex) 25 pages-per-minute
Print Speed (Duplex) 7 pages-per-minute
User Interface 5.8" Touch Screen
Document Feeder Capacity 80-sheets
Single Pass Duplex Scanning MFX-2570 only
Standard Paper Capacity 550-sheets (includes 50-sheet bypass
Maximum Paper Capacity 1,050-sheets
Cassette Paper Weight 20 - 28 lb.
Paper Loading (Cassette) Face Up
Bypass Paper Weight 20 - 28 lb.
Paper Loading (Bypass) Face Down
Output Tray Capacity 250-sheets
Output Position Face Down
Shift Sorting MFX-2570 only
Duplex Printing 1:2, 2:2, 2:1
Dimensions (H x W x D) 17.56" x 20.47" x 19.92" / 52.69 lbs.
Dimensions (H x W x D) 18.62" x 20.47" x 19.92" / 57.98 lbs.
DHCP Compliant Yes (Default On)
Ethernet Connection Standard 10/100 BaseT, RJ-45
Network Protocol TCP/IP
Local Connection Standard USB 2.0
System Memory 128 MB / 128 MB (Std / Max)
Toner Yield 16,000 @ 6% page coverage
Drum Yield 30,000
Platen Glass 8.5" x 14"
First-Copy-Out-Time 6 seconds
First-Copy-Out-Time 12 seconds
Warm-up Time 20 seconds
Paper Tray Selection Automatic or Manual
Image Combination 2:1, 4:1, ID Copy
Zoom Ratio 25 - 400% (platen) / 25 -100%
Number of Copies 1-99
Electronic Sorting Standard
Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
Grayscale 256 levels
File Formats PDF, TIFF, JPEG, Secure PDF
Scan to E-mail Standard
E-mail Address Entry LDAP, Address Book, Manual
Scan to USB Flash Drive Standard
Scan to MFP Storage Standard
Scan to FTP Standard
Scan to Network Standard
Simplex Mono Scan Speed 31 images-per-minute
Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
OS Support Windows 2000, XP, Vista,
Windows 7, Server 2003 & 2008;
Mac OS 10.2 – 10.5
Various Linux, UNIX (Sun Solaris,
AIX), SAP and AS/400
Standard PDL Muratec Printing System (Host-based)
Optional PDL PCL 5e/6, PostScript3, Barcode,
PDF Direct, XPS
Print from USB Flash Drive Standard
Print from MFP Storage Standard
Secure Print Standard
Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps
Max. Compression JBIG
Address Book 2,000 locations
Group Dialing 200 groups
PC-based Faxing Yes
Fax Server Integration Yes
Security Reception Yes
Fax Forwarding to E-mail Yes
Outbound Fax Archiving Yes
Special Fax Features Delayed Transmission