- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- ScanTag enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
- DirectScan enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name(document being scanned), add a subject line and/or text message.
- Integrated address book can store up to 1,000 contacts (expandable to 2,000), each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Deliver single-sided output at 20 pages-per-minute, or duplex at 5 pages-per-minute.
- Standard network printing, using the redesigned host-based Muratec Printing System, delivers responsive, high-resolution output.
- 50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, letterhead, labels, transparencies and more. (20 – 28 lb support)
-Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
- Optional PCL5e / 6 printing.
- Standard duplex printing
- Legal-size platen glass captures multipart forms, carbon papers, plastic identification cards and more.
- Card copy mode allows for the seamless copying of two-sided driver’s licenses and/or insurance cards.
- 10 second first-copy-out-time (FCOT) and 23 second warm-up time.
- Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder. Multiple fax forwarding locations can be registered based on specific numbers, area codes, etc.
- The e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the MFX-2050 through a network fax server. The operation is transparent to the user by using the same fax interface that is used for sending a traditional fax.
- Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
- System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail, to create an audit trail of usage.
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Optional 500-sheet cassette can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 1,050-sheets.
Classification Segment 1
Recording Method LED
Print Speed 20 pages-per-minute
User Interface Touchscreen
Document Feeder 80 sheets
Standard Paper Capacity 550-sheets (includes 50-sheet bypass tray)
Maximum Paper Capacity 1,050-sheets
Cassette Paper Weight 20-24 lb.
Duplex Printing 1:2, 2:2
Duplex Scanning Manual
Dimensions (H x W x D) 20.5" x 19.3" x 17.5"
Weight 48.7 lbs.
DHCP Compliant Yes (Default On)
Ethernet Connection Standard 10/100 BaseT, RJ-45 connection
Network Protocol TCP/IP
Network Authentication Standard Kerberos
Network Filtering IP Address, MAC Address & Port Filtering
Local Connection Standard USB
Platen Glass 8.5" x 14"
First-Copy-Out-Time 10 seconds
Warm-up Time 23 seconds
Image Combination 2:1, 4:1, Card Copy
Zoom Ratio 25 — 400%
Electronic Sorting Standard
Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
Grayscale 256 levels
Scan to E-mail Direct or Shortcut
File Formats PDF,TIFF, JPEG
Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
Page Description Language Standard Windows GDI, Optional PCL6
OS Support Windows 98SE, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP,
Secure Print Standard
Print on Demand Standard
Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps
Max. Compression JBIG
Max.Transmission Speed 2 seconds-per-page
Default Scan Speed 1.8 seconds-per-page
Standard Image Memory 8 MB (650 pages)
Max. Image Memory 40 MB (3370 pages)
Document Memory Back-up 72 hours
Address Book 1000 locations (Expandable to 2000)
Group Dialing 100 groups (Expandable to 200)
Fax/E-mail Mixed Transmission Yes
LDAP Directory Support Yes - Active Directory 2000 & 2003,
Block Junk Fax Yes (up to 50 locations)
Security Reception Yes
Fax Forwarding to E-mail Yes
Confirmation Report Yes (Fax or E-mail)