- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- ScanTag enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
-DirectScan enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name(document being scanned), add a subject line and/or text message.
-Integrated address book can store up to 1,000 contacts (expandable to 2,000), each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Deliver single-sided output at 14 pages-per-minute.
- Standard network printing delivers responsive, high-resolution output.
- 50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, letterhead, labels, transparencies and more. (20 – 28 lb support)
- Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
- Optional PCL5e / 6 printing.
- Standard duplex printing (F-525D only)
- Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder. Multiple fax forwarding locations can be registered based on specific numbers, area codes, etc.
- The e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the F-525 through a network fax server. The operation is transparent to the user by using the same fax interface that is used for sending a traditional fax.
- Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
- System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail, to create an audit trail of usage.
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Optional 500-sheet cassette can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 1,050-sheets.
Print Speed 14 pages-per-minute
User Interface Touchscreen
Document Feeder 80 sheets
Standard Paper Capacity 550-sheets (includes 50-sheet bypass tray)
Maximum Paper Capacity 1,050-sheets
Cassette Paper Weight 20-24 lb.
Duplex Printing (F-525D) 1:2, 2:2
Duplex Scanning Manual
Dimensions (H x W x D) 20.5" x 19.3" x 17.5"
Weight 48.7 lbs.
DHCP Compliant Yes (Default On)
Ethernet Connection Standard 10/100 BaseT, RJ-45 connection
Network Protocol TCP/IP
Network Authentication Standard Kerberos
Network Filtering IP Address, MAC Address & Port Filtering
Local Connection Standard USB
Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
Grayscale 256 levels
Scan to E-mail Direct or Shortcut
File Formats P DF, TIFF, JPEG
Scan to FTP Direct or Shortcut
Scan to PC Folder Direct or Shortcut
Scan to Color Printer Up to 5 printers can be registered
Default Color Scan Speed 9 seconds
Default Monochrome Speed 4.1 seconds
Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
Page Description Language Standard Windows GDI, Optional
PCL 5e / 6
OS Support Windows 98SE, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP,
Vista, Server 2003 & 2008
Secure Print Standard
Print on Demand Standard
Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps
Max. Compression JBIG
Max. Transmission Speed 2 seconds-per-page
Default Scan Speed 1.8 seconds-per-page
Standard Image Memory 8 MB (650 pages)
Max. Image Memory 40 MB (3370 pages)
Document Memory Back-up 72 hours
Address Book 1000 locations (Expandable to 2000)
Group Dialing 100 groups (Expandable to 200)
Fax/E-mail Mixed Transmission Yes
LDAP Directory Support Yes - Active Directory 2000 & 2003,
Block Junk Fax Yes (up to 50 locations)
Security Reception Yes
Fax Forwarding to E-mail Yes
Confirmation Report Yes (Fax or E-mail)