With the holiday season in full swing, it’s time for shopping lists, gift lists and wish lists. While you are planning and shopping for presents, why not plan to give your office the gift of streamlined workflow and increased efficiency? At Pacific Office Automation, we’ve gathered together our wish list of office solutions to help make the holiday season merry and bright for offices of any size:
1. On every office’s wish list is a suite of office technology that is efficient and easy to manage, with an innovative user interface. Production print technology from Pacific Office comes with those capabilities and allows offices to produce client-ready, printshop-quality documents and materials in-house.
2. The coming months are especially filled with travel and remote networking needs as today’s business processes do not always take place from behind a desk. Keep business running smoothly no matter the season with easy-to-install Desktop Apps from Pacific Office. With apps, employees can stay connected and manage workflow processes on the go using a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
3. Fax servers from Pacific Office Automation can help upgrade your office’s existing suite of technology as you move into the New Year. Fax machines can be costly, wasteful, and inefficient, which is why we offer the technology to consolidate faxing services onto an electronic network, allowing employees to manage fax needs without leaving their desks.
4. Document management systems from Pacific Office Automation are another way to help save your office time this year. Managing paperwork and filing documents can waste valuable time and take up unnecessary office space. Save time, space, and money by transferring documents to a secure digital management system from POA.
5. Saving money seems to be on everyone’s wish list, especially during the holiday season. Save valuable resources in your office by efficiently managing print jobs with print track and control options from Pacific Office Automation. Eliminating unnecessary print jobs and managing print materials can result in significant cost savings.
6. Creating a custom, streamlined workflow for your office will benefit employees at any level. Let Pacific Office help by scheduling a free workflow analysis to learn about records management and other workflow solutions.
7. Make security a priority with password protection, data encryption, automatic deletion, and other data security solutions from POA.
No matter what’s on your wish list this holiday season, we have the office solution you’re looking for to make it easy. Contact our sales and customer service team to learn more about which office solutions are right for you!← Back
With offices in Oregon, Washington, California, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah, Pacific Office's top-notch sales team and technicians are quick to respond to service and repair requests and offer overall technical support.
Call or e-mail us today to learn more about our multifunction printers, IT services or submit a service work order. We'll be there to help you say, "Problem Solved."
Combining our solid infrastructure with Pacific Office Automation's long-term success, we're able to better serve our clients. You are now visiting our new website.